Thursday 29 August 2013
I have been carrying this lot around for two weeks meaning to write this post, well here it is!


1. Touch of Silver: Twice a Week Brightening Shampoo & Conditioner


This pair have been wonder products for me. They are a brand of 'Purple Shampoo' that help to combat brassiness in blonde or platinum hair or in my case lightened and highlighted dark hair. They have served me well these last few months but I feel ready to try another brand of purple shampoo in fact I already have my eye on a certain L'oreal product. Read the review on Touch of Silver here.

2. L'oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo and conditioner:


L'oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss have been my staple shampoo and conditioner for years! Literally. There was a time where I would use nothing but this because I felt nothing could rival the effect of it. And while I have no complaints with it, it is now high time I changed up and tried something new. Note: I only have the conditioner here to show you as Mum cleared up and threw out the empty shampoo bottle :/

3. Tresemme Color Revitalise Shampoo and Conditioner:


Since I have been home from Uni for the summer, the entire household, or so it may seem, have been using my new bottles of shampoo and conditioner. A break from my usual preferences, I thought I would give Tresemme a whirl. I did not find anything particularly amazing about these products except that they equal L'oreal in the effect that they have on my hair. I do believe I will repurchase them in future, but I am not finished switching up my shampoos yet!

4. Garnier Pure Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash


Whilst I am busy switching up my shampoos this is one product that will be staying constant. I have been repurchasing this cleanser time and time again and to this day it stands unrivaled. My only issue with it would be that Garnier keep changing the outer packaging, clearly in order to confuse me. I went out and bought the wrong tube to replace it - imagine my agitation!

5. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer


This product has stormed the blogger world with its great value and MAC-like quality. The outer packaging is not so great as you can see for your self, but the coverage of this product is no joke. I am glad I picked this product up, it has became a staple in my everyday makeup collection. I went out to repurchase this a few weeks ago, but I swear the price of this has been bumped up in Boots..?! What do you think?

And that is it for my August lot! I hope you enjoyed it, and if you did, you know what to do :D

Ta ta for now!xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Most Popular

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram!