Wednesday 7 August 2013

I discovered this shade in the winter and fell in love with it. It is one that I get loads of complements for when I wear it and have inspired several friends and family members to also purchase it for themselves. One thing that I love about this lipstick is that it is so easy to wear and complements a range of skin tones. For that reason I have been meaning to write a post on it, it is a little overdue but my preference has not changed.



It is of course the Rimmel Kate Moss Matte lipstick in 107, a deep, pink/berry color in a lovely matte consistency. If you have read my previous posts you will know how much I love matte lipsticks and if you have me on Instagram you will also know my love for Rimmel lip products.


I find that this shade looks spectacular with navy. It's strange but whenever I wear navy, I immediately crave this.

To really focus on the color wear with a natural matte skin and a flick of bold black eyeliner.

It also looks great teamed with 04, a dark purple color, applied to the corners of the mouth the create a killer two toned look.

To me this shade feels elegant yet fun and for that reason I have decided that it will be my lip color for our up and coming family wedding this summer.


It, however, is not specifically my favorite summer shade. I am obsessing over an exclusive group of lipstick tones this summer but that will be another post soon to come, so keep your eyes peeled.

Well that's the end of my rave, I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think of this shade and also what your own personal all time favorites are and why.. :)

Lots of love xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Most Popular

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram!