Friday 9 August 2013
One of the hottest trends this Summer has been the cool, fresh white-on-white that has swept its way down the runway. I have picked out for you some on my own fashion items that have lent a breezy air to my outfits this summer. Hope you like them!


1. Sheer Embroidered White Top
First up is this timeless sheer, turtle-neck top from Primark. I adore the high neck and the embroidery on this gives this top its classy feel. The lightweight sheer characteristic will no doubt keep you cool on those particularly warm days. If you want to layer it, A soft V-neck cardi will add a bit of prep-ster to the look whilst still showing off the embroidery. For jewelry add a mid-length pendant.


2. The Crisp White Shirt
The white shirt is a wardrobe staple and more so this Summer. This Next shirt is well tailored, slim and sharp and there are a multitude of ways it can be worn. For that cool, casual androgynous look turn up the sleeves go for colored chinos, to give it a feminine twist you cannot go wrong with a high-wasted belted skirt.


3. The White Blazer
This blazer from H&M has been a particular favorite for me this summer. I throw it on when I want to cover up but still stay cool. It can be teamed with quite literally anything! Block colors, bright colors, patterns, short dresses, trousers and even maxis. It is a truly versatile piece that softens the character of your outfits and adds a touch of gentleness.


4. The White Maxi
I stumbled upon this halter-neck beauty some time ago in Republic. It is loose an airy and comfortable to wear but also glamourous with its mettalic crinkled finish and gold clasps and tassels. Perfect for garden parties, you can swan around feeling like a Grecian princess sipping fresh fruity drinks.
Strappy sandals are the way to go with this dress, flat or heeled and thick bronze bangles.


5. The White Trousers
These are in fact jeggings from Zara Basics. I love the super soft stretchy material and the gold zip detail from ankles to calf (see instagram for more pictures). Again this is super versatile and can be worn with practically anything. I particularly love how they bring out the color of my oh-so-loved shoes.

So that's it for my summer fashion essentials. Let me know how you like them and also what your personal preferences for this summer are.xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Most Popular

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram!